Wednesday 30 December 2015

I hope you all had ...


A fantastic Christmas

We had a lovely time, simple but lovely :D

I think the biggest task was all the cleaning up and making sure nothing got lost in the mountain of wrapping paper lol Not many presents but they sure produced a lot of wrapping paper lol!! This was me by Christmas night ...


Christmas Jumper Photo :)  I just love this picture!
Baby Abby is trying to 'escape' us crazy people lol

A family photo using my 'Selfie-stick' that Santa
brought for me!!  Santa knows how much I love my photos
I think I need a bit of practise though!!
So, today I am going to finish sorting out my stitching list for 2016 then get some studying done!! (That's boring and not as much fun as stitching but hey ho it needs done!!) 

I have joined DUCJFC2016 in memory of Debbie.  This group has been set up and hosted by Linda. This challenge starts on 1 January 2016 so i had better get my skates on and finish my list!!  

Then do the usual ... out with the old and in with the new for New Year!!  I love going into the New Year with everything neat and tidy!!  Maybe I have a touch of OCD!!  

Have a safe journey into 2016 everyone!
xxxxxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Thank you! I'm looking forward to actually being in the one place to be able to stitch and plan projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such a delightful day - and good luck with your stitching projects for 2016! (I'll be watching - HA!)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim and I'm sure I will feel your eyes in the back of my neck lol :D Happy New Year and I hope you have a great year :D xxx

      Delete
  3. Good luck dear with all your stitchy projects...I will try to hop behind you ..lol..
    Love you sis xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can hop behind me any time but I'd prefer you hopping beside me :D Crazy people together lol

      Delete
  4. Sounds like you had the perfect Christmas! Love your Christmas jumper photo and the selfies.
    How many new starts are you having? I'm not joining in this year but will be cheering all you crazy stitchers on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh are you not joining this year? :P I was meant to do it last year but with everything that's gone on I couldn't keep up!! I've not stitched 'properly' for about 6 months now :( I intend to go crazy lol

      Delete
  5. Love your jumpers, they are awesome!! And Oooh a selfie stick! Nice!! Sure you'll get the hang of it!
    Good luck with all your stitching projects :) looking forward to seeing what you'll be stitching :)
    Smiles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jumpers and selfie stick are great!! Imagine the fun with photos I can have!! Happy New year to you xxx

      Delete
  6. So on the mark with the cartoon lol. Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the family pics Heather. I'm so happy that your joining me in the challenge next year.

    Happy New Year,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  8. HAPPY NEW YEAR to you and your family Heather , lovely photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha...definitely NOT joining the challenge this year but good luck with it :)

    Happy New Year to you and your family. I hope it is a wonderful one :)

    ReplyDelete