Saturday 6 July 2013

Update .... and Andy!!

Hello there bloggers!!

Well what a first week off school and wow did it so fast!  We have been busy bees around and about the house with a few visitors too :-)  Brilliant!

I finished my exchange gift for Margaret Sherry Lovers blog but I cannot show you a photo until the person received my parcel.

I also started this (Dictionary of Technology) for my son James, who is in Spain at the moment with my mum and dad and also my sister Helen and her 16 years old twins.  By the sound of his BBM's (Blackberry Messages ... like text messages) he is having a load of fun!!  This is his reward for completing his 1st year of A-Levels and the twins finishing high school!!  Wow time certainly is flying these days!!

I will post a photo of my progress so far when I have better light to take the photo as my camera does not like lamp light .... fussy thing lol!!

Has anyone been watching the Tennis?  Well that has really slowed my stitching down because of the exciting matches :-)  Two great games yesterday I must say!  So no stitching was done today plus kiddies had me all over the place haha!  There was no point even trying to get my stash out!!

Have a great crafting time

Bye for now

Love me

xxxxx


Andy Murray through to Wimbledon final after beating Jerzhy Janowicz
Come on Andy!!!!

 Photograph: Mike Hewitt/Getty Images



2 comments:

  1. A really fun design.
    Yes I've been watching and I'm supporting Andy!
    Have a good weekend (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dictionary of Technology and hope to stitch it for my son some day also!

    ReplyDelete