Wednesday 5 December 2012

I've been awarded the Liebster Award

I am really delighted to have received the 'Liebster Award'

Thank you so very much to myfrozensunshine for my reward xxx



What is the Liebster Award?

Liebster is German for 'dearest', and the award is given to up-and-coming blogger s with less than 200 followers who deserve recognition and support to keep them blogging.

Many, many thanks Lesleyanne for the award.  I am so delighted that you chose me :-)

I have awarded the Liebster Award to:-

Miss Linda lee

Chris

Ryan

stephie

fiorie


Here are the rules, if you choose to accept.

1. Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog.

2.  Link back to the blogger who awarded you.

3.  Copy and paste the award to your blog.

4.  Nominated 5 blogs, that you enjoy to receive the award, who have less than 200 followers.

5.  Inform them of their nomination by leaving a comment on their blog.


Congratulations and many thanks once again to Lesleyanne for the award xxx



2 comments:

  1. Heather! Thank you so much for my award. What a sweet thing to do and I am so happy that you think I merit such an award. I have copied and posted everything on my blog, including the five bloggers that I have chosen to receive it. Have also contacted them. Thank you again, and keep up the great work!

    LindaLee from Cross’N My Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. It was a great surprise. I'm so glad you like my blog so much to award me. Now I have to choose some other blogs who deserve it.
    Thank you so much.
    Fiore from www.fioriecrocette.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete