Sunday 4 September 2011

Finishes, Exchanges and New Start

After 2 finishes over the last week or so I have started Thread Gathering which is a chart by Little House Needleworks.  I am totally enjoying this design and cannot wait to get back to stitching it later on this afternoon.

'Thread Gathering' by LHN
Crescent threads being used :-)

I am really pleased with myself after having very few finishes over the last weeks that I have now finished another Ornie by LHN and Liberty Lane.

Silent Night was a dream to stitch as I loved the fabric.  A lovely relaxing stitch for the Friday night SAL


'Silent Night' by LHN
Stitched on 30 count Tin Roof linen by Weeks Works
DMC and Crescent Threads used

Ok I did cheat a little with Liberty Lane because I have only stitched the row of houses and trees but I really like the look of the design like this.  Shhhh dont tell anyone I cheated! :-) 

Liberty Lane by CCN
Stitched with Sampler threads and DMC

I have joined a Halloween exchange so will have to get stitching for that.  I have also completed a Autumn bag exchange ... sorry no photos yet as I will have to wait for my partner to receive and open the Autumn Bag Exchange before showing it off.

Happy Stitching to you all
Take care and be good!!

:-D


6 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see more of thread gathering. Love the finishes. Anxious to see your authumn purse.
    Teresa's Heartfelt Stitches

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely new start and I love your finishes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely start and finishes! I really like the Silent Night and Liberty Lane design.

    Very very pretty. :)

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great new start. Lovely finishes. I like how you finished Liberty Lane and Silent Night is on my to do list.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great starts and finishes Heather! Liberty Lane is a really pretty design

    ReplyDelete